Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I cannot stress enough how much use I get out of the pink blazer in my closet. It’s an unexpected staple that goes with any neutral. In the last three weeks, I’ve worn a pink blazer with 1) black pants, a white sweater, and an aqua-colored necklace; 2) a navy dress and leopard flats; and 3) a charcoal pencil skirt and flowered blouse. I like the dusty rose hue of this one. It also comes in lavender, forest green, navy, and black.
The blazer is $188 at J.Crew and available in regular sizes 00–24, petite sizes 00–12, and tall sizes 2–16. Parke Blazer in Velvet
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail tps@corporette.com.
The post Wednesday’s Workwear Report: Parke Blazer in Velvet appeared first on Corporette.com.
from Corporette.com https://ift.tt/2YhvHsr
0 Comments