Happy Easter

Happy Resurrection Sunday! While we are unable to celebrate this holy day in church, I still decided to get dressed and put on my Sunday’s best. These are very tough times for many and Easter represents a time of renewed hope and faith. It was time when things looked like they were at their lowest point but Jesus resurrected to show us that there is new life. And while our circumstances are ones that we have never seen before, I have hope that trouble won’t last always. We will get through this because…He lives!

So for this beautiful morning, I decided to put on a new dress that I got from Eloquii in one of my favorite colors. I had hoped it would bring a little bit of sunshine into my day and it absolutely did. Since accessories can really amplify an outfit, I decided to pair this mustard dress with turquoise tassel earrings. I love how to two colors beautifully complement each other.

I hope that everyone has a blessed Easter! Remember that Jesus loves you despite our circumstances. Take care!

Outfit Details:

Dress: Eloquii | Earrings: Forever 21 (similar) Pretty Little Thing (similar) | Shoes: Steve Madden

Photographer: Steve Suavemente

The post Happy Easter appeared first on Trendy Curvy.



from Trendy Curvy https://ift.tt/2ViX1p4
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments