Say hello to Little Tienda

Little Tienda is an Australian label founded by mum of four, Em Dezentje. Made ethically in India in small batches, the brand aims to create versatile pieces you can wear all year round.

There is absolutely a free spirit, boho vibe to the collections but as you can see I’ve applied a little bit of lady-like glamour to this blouse. I would have loved to shoot it on a beach with a straw hat in hand, but alas COVID 19 lockdown put paid to that.

Having said that, I love pieces that may have an intended way of being styled, but that you can play around with for different results. I’m sure I’ve done it, in fact I know I’ve done it with tops like this one from Majorelle.

I was most inspired by Em’s choice of colours when I discovered Little Tienda, particularly this beautiful lavender along with clay, midnight blue and forrest green. They’re lush and rich and clearly inspired by the landscape. My most coveted item is the Ruth cardigan in ‘Azul,’ a hand spun, hand dyed and hand knitted piece made in Mexico. Need I say more?!

You can discover more about Little Tienda at www.littletienda.com.au

What I’m wearing:
Top: Little Tienda
Jeans: Madewell from Shopbop.com
Bag: 3.1 Philip Lim
Pearls: both strands were gifts for my 30th birthday

Little Tienda lavender blouse

The post Say hello to Little Tienda appeared first on A fashion blog from Melbourne.



from A fashion blog from Melbourne https://ift.tt/2VhAY21
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments