Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Don’t get me wrong, I love a slim-fitting ankle pant, but I am still really excited to work some high-waisted flares into my wardrobe this fall.
This pine green pair from Victoria Beckham is just stunning. I would wear these with a tucked-in white oxford shirt and a big gold necklace, or a navy blouse and blazer.
The pants are $890 and available in sizes 2–10. High-Rise Flare Trousers
These bootcut pants in “jewel green” from Express are a much more affordable option at $79.90 (and they’re buy one, get one 50% off). They’re available in sizes 00–14 in short, regular, long, and petite.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail tps@corporette.com.
The post Splurge Monday’s Workwear Report: High-Rise Flare Trousers appeared first on Corporette.com.
from Corporette.com https://ift.tt/2YOT9yM
0 Comments