There's 30% off at West Elm, here's what I'm buying

The West Elm Black Friday sale is here, this is everything I'm wishfully adding to my basket.

I just moved into my first home and I’m now absolutely obsessed with furniture, homeware and interiors. I’d never really dared to dream of dining room tables, sofas and light fittings before so I’ve gone fully in. I’ve spent hours and hours trawling through Made.com, Swoon Editions and West Elm and I have to confess. It gives me more of a buzz than scrolling through Zara’s new in.

With Black Friday and cyber week deals going live a little earlier this year there’s truly never been a better time to invest in the sofa, throw or candle holders you’ve been checking in on over the past few months.

Shop: West Elm Back Friday sale

There’s an incredible limited deal currently running with 30% off dinnerware, faux botanicals and throws.

Here are the things I’ve got in my basket…

Ceramic vases, from £12, £8.40 to £99, £69.30
Minimal, modern vases are really having a moment. With 30% off this entire range of vases right now it’s the best time to pick up one for every room and, one for your mum.

View Deal

Smith 20 piece cutlery set, £140, £98
Save £42 on this beautiful gold-tone cutlery set. Perfect for all the dinner parties you’ll be hosting post-Covid.

View Deal

Multi Circle mirror, £449, £337
A playful way to add interest and light into a room. This multi-way mirror is a contemporary yet practical.

View Deal

Sphere chandelier, £499, £375
Designed with minimalists in mind this beautiful light takes simple beauty to another level.

View Deal

So, if you’re wondering whether you should be working or shopping. Stop. With these deals, you need to be shopping.

The post There's 30% off at West Elm, here's what I'm buying appeared first on Marie Claire.



from Marie Claire https://ift.tt/2IRETjO
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments